Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast (7:30 am)




This is rapidly becoming my "usual" with the chilly weather we've been having in Germany!  I had a bowl of Oat Revolution Brown Sugar and Cinnamon oatmeal topped with half a banana and a handful of blueberries with a glass of non-fat milk, black Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee, and water.

Lunch (12:00)


It was still very chilly at lunchtime, so I went for a cold weather classic:  a grilled cheese sandwich with a small bowl of tomato soup for dipping.  I made the grilled cheese using whole wheat bread, a slice of Kraft provolone, a spoonful of basil pesto, and made a Parmesan crust by sprinkling about a teaspoon of grated cheese on each side of the buttered sandwich before I pan fried it.  Yum!

Afternoon Snack (3:30)


Even when school's not in session, I try to have an afternoon snack right around after school time.  During the year, this would be closer to 4:30, but I've been eating it earlier to space things out more evenly during the day.  Today I had half a container of Chobanni 0% strawberry yogurt with the last of my green grapes.


Dinner (6:00)




Dinner tonight was actually leftovers from last nigh when I made a big batch of chicken Parmesan- baked breaded chicken breasts topped with a spoonful of marinara sauce and sprinkled with mozzarella and Parmesan and served with a side of wheat spaghetti with the rest of the marinara.  We ate the second half of it tonight along with a simple side salad made of romaine, shredded carrots, and baby cucumber slices with light House Italian dressing by Kraft.

Dessert (8:30)



This is one of my favorite desserts!  Fresh raspberries with a dollop of fat free Cool Whip and mini Nestle Toll House chocolate chips sprinkled on top. 

What did you eat today?  Make sure to let me know in the comments below and check out my What I Ate Wednesday Video here:



Stay stylish!

Amy









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...