Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekend Fun!

Hey guys!

Here are some of the cute, random pictures I've taken this weekend that I wanted to share with you.




This is one of the best pictures I've taken in a long time!  I just had to get a shot of my two boy lounging together on the same pillow at the end of a long day.  Big Boy always manages to look so serious in pictures even though he's a bit of a goof in real life.


Here's Trouble modeling one of her new coats and making a weird lemon face that I was trying to capture.  She's normally a happy, energetic little thing and this was a bizarre, "I'm tired" expression.


No good blog post is complete without some food shots!  Here's the filling for a zucchini and pepper enchilada dish I made earlier in the week.  Isn't it pretty?  After being sauteed with a little chili powder, it gets rolled into whole wheat tortillas, topped with green enchilada sauce and cheddar, and baked.  I think its a fantastic dinner served with sour cream and a dollop of no-lard refried beans.



This one is the beginnings of potato and onion soup.  It's one of our favorite cold day dinners recently and I made it after our bout with food poisoning earlier in the week.  It was super soothing and good!

What are you eating recently?  Let me know in the comments below!

Stay stylish!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...