Saturday, October 31, 2015

Style Saturday

Hey guys!

I've actually been super busy the last two weeks with work, so I feel like I don't have a lot of outfit pics to share.  We were planning on taking the train to Nuremberg for some museums and lunch, but Hubby came home sick last night.  :(  Poor guy has a cold, and given how bad the colds that a lot of people seem to be passing around at both of our works have been, we decided a day of walking and being out in the cold was out.  Thankfully the museums will still be there next weekend, so I'm only a little disappointed.

Halloween isn't really a thing in Germany, and while the Post is putting on a few things, they're mostly designed for small children and didn't sound appealing to two "big kids".  So we are having a quiet weekend in and will probably spend tonight having some chocolate and watching every cheesy Halloween movie we can find on Netflix.

Here's what I wore this week:



Last Saturday, we went for a lovely autumn drive.  I wore my new H&M cream and black striped sweater with skinny jeans, silver hoop earrings, and my new Steve Madden sunglasses.

  

I also purchased two new lipsticks (always tricky as a redhead!) to try.  On the top: N.Y.C. Expert Last Lip Color in Traffic Jam and on the bottom: Wet n' Wild Ready to Swoon.  I own about a dozen nude lip colors, so I'm trying to branch out with a red and a pink.  I've been wearing them this week, but I'm still not quite sure how I feel about them!  



On Wednesday, I had the day off so I went into Post for groceries and to pick up a few other odds and ends.  It was very chilly at the beginning of the week, so I opted for a warm navy sweater (Banana Republic of course!), a long sleeved white tee (Merona), skinny jeans (Old Navy), with the cuffs rolled up to make room for my black lace up boots (Xhiliaration).  I also wore wild striped wool socks that you can't see in the picture.




Also, Wednesday was "Back to the Future" day (the day in the "future" that Marty travels to from the 1980's) so Hubby was tickled to wear his shirt to work!



This week was Spirit Week/Red Ribbon Week at the school where I am subbing, so for Friday's "Team Up to Beat Drugs" day, I wore my adorable jersey from Victoria Secret's Pink collection with a red long sleeved top, dark boot cut jeans from Old Navy, and my Pumas.  

What did you wear this week?  Let me know in the comments below!

Stay stylish!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...