Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

I'm still working on eating healthy while it's cold out!  This winter is going to be a real learning experience for me, but I'm trying to start things off right.  Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast




I had my cold weather "usual".  Doesn't it look familiar?!?  Oatmeal cooked with vanilla almond milk, half a banana, and cinnamon.  I had black coffee and water on the side and made sure to take my vitamins.


Lunch


I had lunch out before I did my grocery shopping for the week.  I got a tuna fish sandwich from Subway with bell pepper, banana peppers, lettuce, spinach, onion, cucumbers, olives, mustard, and pepper.  It was good but very messy!  I also had a Diet Coke.


Dinner


I forgot to take a picture!  At least I've got a thumbnail from my video...  But I made potato and onion soup for dinner, served with rolls.


Dessert

I made homemade chocolate cookies for my husband's coworkers since they've been having a rough week in their office.  Since the batch was big enough, I had two warm cookies with a glass of skim milk for dipping.

What did you eat today?

Check out my What I Ate Wednesday video below:


Stay stylish!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...