Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Day 21

Hi everyone!

Today I am grateful for heating pads. My neck had been bothering me all day and it's so nice to sit under one and have a chance to relax and feel better. 

We are gearing up for our first winter storm on Saturday. There is never a lot of snow here but we are anticipating about three inches of rain by the time the weekend is over. I've told Hubby that rather than going to the football game I'm going to stay home with Big Boy and build an ark!

In anticipation of colder weather, I was trying on some of my warmer work pants this afternoon and am positively thrilled by the changes I see in my body after consistently working out and working on my eating habits for six weeks. I even got asked by a coworker today if I had lost weight- very exciting!!

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...