Monday, December 1, 2014

Sunday Night Goodies

Hey guys!

There's nothing like a nice long weekend to help clear your head. Here are a few highlights of mine:



Here's what I wore to thanksgiving: a favorite sweater with my dark Sweetheart jeans and suede booties. 

I made green bean casserole with fried shallots over top. If you've never done this, I highly recommend them.  Fries shallots are great on EVERYTHING: veggies, salad, chicken. Yum!



I also had a chance to stock up on a few things to take care of myself as we build up to Christmas: a pomegranate face mask, neutral metallic eyeshadows, and vapor bath that smells soooo good. 


Here's what I wore to go out to dinner last night: black and white striped long sweater with skinny jeans and lace up boots. 



Tonight for dinner, a made what I consider a basic pasta dish: turkey sausage, jarred low sodium tomato sauce with added garlic, Italian seasoning, and onion, whole wheat penne, and reduced fat mozzarella over top and broiled for nice browned cheese.  As an added bonus, this made tons of food so I don't need to cook tomorrow night. 

What did you do with your long weekend?

Stay cool!

Amy 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...