Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Veggie Chili

Hey guys!

It abruptly got cold here yesterday, after a very extended and mild fall. As such, I felt the need for some cozy comfort food tonight:



A base of sautéed veggies: onion, red pepper, zucchini, garlic, and celery. 

Here's the finished product with the addition of canned tomatoes, tomato paste, kidney beans, and spices:


I also made a skillet of cornbread using my grandma's recipe:


Also, as a bonus, there's enough of both left over that I see some leftovers showing up for tomorrow's dinner. Gotta love when you can cook once and eat twice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...