Thursday, March 5, 2015

We are moving!

Hey guys!

Sorry for all the quiet lately. I've been sitting on some news for a while. Now that we've broken the news to our families and my boss, an even made it "Facebook official" I feel like I can share with all of you:


Hubby had been offered a big promotion... In Germany!!

That's right!  We are headed to Europe for three years really soon. Hubby is leaving in 2 1/2 weeks and I and the dogs are going to follow at the beginning of May.  That allows me to get through most of the school year with my students and still fly before it gets too warm for the puppies to travel safely. 

How exciting is that?!?

More info coming soon, as we start getting more details squared away. 

Stay stylish!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...