Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hey guys!

I'm back in the blogosphere!  Back in August, I was so lucky to be able to accept a teaching position here in Germany. It's a fourth grade position, my first foray into elementary school, and I've been wrapped up into figuring out how I wanted that to look for me and my students.










I also had the chance to visit Rome in the fall which was yet another amazing travel experience.

I've also been working towards my new years resolution to get into getter shape. The last six weeks have been filled with healthier mealsand after work workouts. My hard work is finally starting to show some results and I'm looking forward to picking up where I left off as soon as I kick the nasty flu that's been going around. Ugh.

Peace and Love,

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Like the first photo :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.
    Maria Vidrasco

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...