Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, guys!  I'm really excited to be starting a blog.  My name is Amy and I'm a science teacher at a private school.  This blog is intended to be a little bit of a lot of things: fashion, food, exercise, and general lifestyle.  Even though I work in a classroom, I love clothes, jewelry, and shoes - especially heels!  There seems to be a stereotype that teachers are unfashionable and I am here to break it!  I won't be doing any Outfit of the Day shots right now since I am on summer break and happily working online, but there will be plenty of them coming once school is back in session.  My style is classic/preppy with a dose of eclectic thrown in.  I love to shop for labels at local second-hand stores and some of my favorite pieces are recycled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...