Thursday, August 1, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!

Good morning, guys!

Yesterday I tracked what I ate all day and am recording it here:

 
 Breakfast (7 am):
 
After my veggie experiment, I am back to my "usual" for breakfast: 2 Weetabix with half a chopped banana, a handful of blueberries, 2% milk, and black French Roast coffee.
 
 
 Lunch (12:30 pm):
 
I felt like something simple for lunch, so I had tuna fish on wheat toast with lettuce, pickles, and mustard.  I even kept the tuna mix simple: a small can of tuna mashed with a spoonful of light mayo, salt, pepper, and mustard. 
 
 
Afternoon Snack (3:45 pm):
 
 
I was going to have the last of my cherries with my yogurt today, but they looked really funky.  Instead I had two tablespoons of dried berry mix from Trader Joes and a spoonful of sliced almonds over top of my yogurt.  I've found that the plain yogurt is a little sour for me, so I mixed it with a squeeze of honey first.
 
 
Dinner (7 pm):

 
Dinner was two recipes from The Art of Cooking for Two: a very unique taco recipe involving leftover rice and avocado soup.  Yum!
 
 
Dessert (8 pm):
 
So I totally forgot a picture, but I had my usual dessert: sliced strawberries with fat free Cool Whip.
 
What did you eat today?
 
Stay cool!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...