Thursday, October 24, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

So I finally remembered to do a whole What I Ate Wednesday!  Here's what I are today:

Breakfast:



Cinnamon and Spice oatmeal with sliced banana, sliced almonds, and extra cinnamon. Served with 1% milk and black French Roast coffee. 

Lunch:


Homemade vegetable chili with reduced fat cheese, nonfat sour cream, a few crumbled corn chips, and the last of the green tomatillo salsa I bought for a recipe a while back. I also ate an apple out on the playground during my lunch duty. 


Dinner



Chicken fingers with barbeque sauce and awesome homemade potato and corn "chowda" for a little midweek comfort food. 

Snack:


Two squares of dark chocolate with raspberries from the Rainforest Chicolate Company. I always worry about the environmental impact of chocolate, since there are some horror stories, so I love to buy this brand!  I also had four ounces of a random bottle of yellow tail Cabernet/Merlot blend I got on sale at Safeway. Both enjoyed in a bubble bath witha new magazine. Ahhhhhh....

Stay cool!

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...