Sunday, November 10, 2013

Belated Chicago Pictures

Hey guys,
  I've been meaning to share these for the past few weeks and I've just been super busy.  Here's the end of our Illinois trip:



We took the train!  How terribly big city!

We stayed in a really cool old hotel in downtown Chicago:

The view from our room. 


You can see how old the hotel was!

We went to the aquarium:



And visited a big statue called The Bean. I didn't even know this was a thing!


This is a recreation of some big fountain in England. Also my husband was really excited because it was in the opening credits to some sitcom he used to watch as a kid. 

I love to travel!

Stay cool!

Amy









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...