Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Hi everyone!

We had such a fun weekend!  Hubby and I went to the local college football game with one of his friends and family. 

It was cold and raining but was a great game. At my insistence, we stopped and bought two waterproof coats and a cute pair of water resistant boots for me:





Here's Hubby photo bombing me as I try to get a pic of my hair- the rain made it kinda curly!  You can also see the hat that I knitted. :-)


And here's a great shot of his No Shave November beard to help raise awareness for prostate cancer- go Hubby!

What did you do this weekend?

Stay cool!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...