Sunday, February 16, 2014

Saturday Fun

Hey guys!

Here's what we did on Saturday this week:







Mini golf in the beautiful weather we've been having!  It was 85 degrees yesterday. I don't think we are going to have a winter at all this year. (Apologies to the entire rest of the U.S.!!). This time last year there was snow on the desert. 



After a few arcade games at the mini golf place, we donated our prize tickets to a nice looking little girl and went for Mexican food at one of our favorite spots. I normally get chicken enchiladas or a bean tostada, but I tried something new this time. This is their chicken topopo salad. It's two crispy corn tortillas with refried beans inbetween topped with lettuce, chicken, cheese, avocado, celery, and tomatoes. I used salsa instead of dressing to get even more veggies in my meal. It was a HUGE salad and I are about half, which means leftovers for lunch today. Yay!  

What are you doing this weekend?

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...