Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I've Been Eating


Hey guys!

Sorry for the sparse posting lately. I've been super busy with work, science fair, and celebrating my birthday!

Here's what I've been eating lately to help catch up:





Here's one of two lunch recipes: hardboiled egg and potato salad with red peppers. 



Curried tuna salad. These two dishes made on a Sunday afternoon will fill my lunch box for a week along with whole wheat crackers, yogurt, fruit, and baby carrots. Yum!


Chicken and spinach soup with corn and salsa. Served with cornbread. 


Super Bowl food:


Fresh Guacamole with lots of garlic. 


Baked spinach and artichoke dip and buffalo chicken dip, which was AMAZING!

What have you been eating?

Stay cool!

Amy











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...