Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer shopping


Hey everyone!

So I'm holding off on buying too much because we are so close to moving, but I've bought a few items to spruce up my summer wardrobe, especially since it's been so hot and dry here. 



Pink and white floral shift with notched collar. Aqua knit top with cuffed sleeves and a pretty, drapey top. Both from New York and Co. 


Also from New York and Co.: two summer going out tanks. One is teal sateen with matching lace trim and the other is blak and white patterned mesh with black sequins. 


White cutout leather sandals by Franco Sarto. 


Went on a shopping trip with my little sister when she was in town to visit. Came out with: a heather grey Eiffel Tower tee, a hot pink cotton peasant-style maxi dress, and a black and white cotton tank. 

What do you think of my picks?  Soon I will be buying snow boots for our new location so I figure I should enjoy these pieces while I can!

Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...