Friday, October 16, 2015

Fashion Friday!

Hey guys!

Welcome back for this week's Fashion Friday.  I'm still working on remembering to capture my daily outfits, especially since I'm now working more and have a tendency to be a bit rushed in the mornings.  It's definitely chilly here now!  You can see how my outfit choices are changing even compared to just a few weeks ago.




This is my outfit from Tuesday.  I went with dark skinny jeans, a merino wool sweater, a denim button up, and black slouch boots.

Jeans: Forever Skinny by GAP
Sweater: Banana Republic
Shirt: GAP
Boots: Ziggy Soho (bought at DSW)





This is my Wednesday outfit.  I wore dark skinny jeans, black slouch boots, a navy and white striped boat neck long sleeved top, and a lavender crinkle scarf.  It got colder as the day went on and I wound up adding a grey cardigan over the top of the outfit.

Jeans: Old Navy
Top: Banana Republic
Boots: Ziggy Soho
Scarf: Xhiliration (Target)


On Wednesday, I also filled a Style Haul video featuring a few things that I bought at the H&M in Dresden.  Here I am in my new black, red, and white plaid flannel shirt!


Here is my other new goodie for fall: a super soft black and cream striped sweater.  It's probably not going to be the warmest sweater I own (it's acrylic as opposed to something warmer) but it's cute, drapey, and you know that I love a striped top!


I even remembered to take an OOTD shot last Friday before I headed off to work! I paired charcoal flare-legged slacks with a silver and blue pinstriped button up, a navy cardigan, and black wedges.

Slacks: Editor by Express Design Studio
Blouse: New York & Co.
Sweater: Banana Republic
Shoes: Life Stride Soft System

You can check out my Fashion Haul Video here:



What did you wear this week?

Stay stylish!

XOXO- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...