Friday, August 9, 2013

Back-to-Work Haircut!

Hey guys!

So nothing too dramatic, but I decided to go get my shaggy hair trimmed up a bit and add some more strawberry blond highlights before I go back tomorrow.  We don't get students until Thursday of next week, so I have several days to settle back in and set up my classroom.  To make sure that I have time given the mountain of meetings the school has planned, I'm going to go in early each morning.  This work especially well since nothing on the official schedule starts until nine am. 

 
Stay cool!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...