Saturday, August 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Hey guys,

Sorry this is late, but here's my weekly Throwback Thursday post.  This is me when I graduated high school in 2001. 



I was still wearing my glasses most of the time, although I'd had contact lenses for about a year.  You can also see that my hair was pretty short and that I wasn't really into makeup.  I think I was wearing jean shorts, a tank, and sandals under the robe for the picture.  For whatever reason, my style got a lot more girly when I started working.  That's when I got into heels, makeup, dressing up, etc.


Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...