Friday, October 4, 2013

Illinois Day 2

Hey guys!

Here's what we did today:



We started with a lazy, foggy morning at the hotel. 


A really cool house on the way to the rehersal. Doesn't it look like the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland?!

The wedding is going to be at these really cool Japanese gardens:


Me and my mom outside. 


And me and hubby. 














Can't wait for tomorrow: taking my parents to the country restaurant- my dad will LOVE it!- and then the wedding that night. So excited!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...