Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fashion Friday

Sorry- I thought this had gone up to days ago and just realized it wasn't in the blog. So here it is again:

Hey guys!

Here are some of my favorite cold weather outfits this week:




So I didn't actually wear the hat indoors at work, but I thought it was too cute to leave out. Tweed cropped wool pants from Banana Republic ( found second hand at one of my fav thrift stores for $3!) with my navy velvet trimmed cardigan (also Banana Republic, but picked up during a 50% off clearance event in the local mall) with my raspberry and navy silk and cotton scarf I picked up for back to school. Worn with my new purple faux suede Impo knee boots to keep my feet warm.  The wool blend hat is from Target. I picked it out two years ago during an especially brutal Januart cold snap.


Wool J Crew menswear pinstripe trousers. Another great second hand find!    Worn with my black cashmere v-neck sweater (also J Crew) and my shawl collar blouse in dark teal (bought at New York and Co. about five years ago) and my new suede booties.  Jewelry: stainless steel Carriage watch and sterling hoops from Express. I liked this outfit so much I also wore it last week downtown for jury duty. So happy that is over!!

What are you wearing to stay warm??

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...