Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tuesday Eating and Exercise

Hey guys!

Here's how today went:

Breakfast:


Oatmeal with half a banana, blueberries, and cinnamon. I honestly thought I took a picture before I chowed down!  Served with two slices of turkey bacon, skim milk, and black French Roast taken to go in my travel mug.

Lunch:


Lean Cuisine Mac and cheese. I didn't pack a lunch last night and this was a back up plan. 

Snack:


Low salt Triscuits, strawberries, and a wedge of Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese. I wanted to try the combo, bout would up eating the strawberries separately with my fingers. It would have been much better with less salty crackers!

Dinner:


Foil packet with salmon, kale, scallions, and lemon-tarragon butter. The filling for these were so pretty!


I had a whole wheat roll on the side. 

Dessert was the same as last night: pineapple with cool whip. 

Exercise:

30 minutes of circuit training with hand weights. 

What did you do today to take care of yourself?

Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...