Sunday, January 11, 2015

After Christmas Shopping

Hey guys!

So I took some time to think and really decide what I wanted, but I've finally spent my Christmas money. Here's what I got:



Two nice pillows for the bed- so soft and supportive!




A berry colored Longchamp bag. I bought a similar one in black a few years ago and it remains one of my favorite purses- lightweight, roomy, and classic. 


Please forgive the bare mattress here!  I was doing laundry and decided to wash the mattress cover along with the sheets this week. Yesterday the rest of my goodies came: a real cashmere sweater from J Crew, a pair of black Puma shoes (so sleek and yet so comfortable!)and the updates Busy Girl cookbook. I've had the original for a while and this one adds a bunch of delicious sounding recipes to the originals. 

What do you think?

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...